OUR EMERGENCY HEALTH SERVICES
BNE sees children and adults with all sorts of medical conditions. Over the last 10 years we have treated over 117 000 patients.
Our most common patient concerns are:
- Pain – abdominal pain, chest pain, back pain, limb pain, headaches
- Injury – a limb injury or a fall
- Breathing issues – shortness of breath or cough
- Wounds – laceration, cut or wound
- Sickness – vomiting, diarrhoea or dizziness
- Infections – respiratory, ear, urinary tract
- Mild burns
- Rashes and allergies
Brisbane Northside Emergency (BNE) is a 24 hour, 7 day a week, fee-for service emergency clinic. Patients pay a maximum of $350 to be seen within minutes by doctors and nurses who have over 10 years experience in emergency care. Our philosophy is to treat all patients right – both professionally and personally.
BNE has a full suite of facilities, including radiology, and can quickly engage specialists for emergency surgery. Over 90% of BNE’s clients are repeat patients – testament to the quality of service, staffing and care provided.