BNE sees children and adults with all sorts of medical conditions. Over the last 10 years we have treated over 117 000 patients.
Our most common patient concerns are:
- Pain – abdominal pain, chest pain, back pain, limb pain, headaches
- Injury – a limb injury or a fall
- Breathing issues – shortness of breath or cough
- Wounds – laceration, cut or wound
- Sickness – vomiting, diarrhoea or dizziness
- Infections – respiratory, ear, urinary tract
- Mild burns
- Rashes and allergies
Brisbane Northside Emergency (BNE) is a 24 hour, 7 day a week, fee-for service emergency clinic. Patients pay a maximum of $350 to be seen within minutes by doctors and nurses who have over 10 years experience in emergency care. Our philosophy is to treat all patients right – both professionally and personally.
BNE has a full suite of facilities, including radiology, and can quickly engage specialists for emergency surgery. Over 90% of BNE’s clients are repeat patients – testament to the quality of service, staffing and care provided.